This quote from the Founder & CEO of eTEK makes the most important point we need to emphasize - namely, regardless of who's software you use, it absolutely must, above all else, help you maintain and improve the profitability of your business.
The design of eTEK Online puts a major emphasis on providing key management reports that focus on controlling costs and making sure you have the ability to track the current and future profitibility of all of your projects and jobs.
As linked in "our store" here is an example of what we mean. Please make sure you have read our white paper on how to improve profitability.
● Designed to work with Microsoft Office 365, eTEK Online integrates a complete user-defined multi-phase project/job/phase/task tracking structure with a complete 4-seqment user-defined general ledger account numbering scheme
● at the most detailed level of source transactions ( labor, material and equipment), this insures that
● project management/job cost reports ultimately correctly tie-in to financial reports; system includes
● WIP reports, billing & receipts (over/under billing) and audit trails that CPA’s, bankers and bonding agencies demand; this insures timely release of construction funds.
● Extensive built-in reports are designed to facilitate supervision of both commercial and residential projects (including those for government organizations).
● On-demand, on-line, instant status of actual costs vs. estimates are included down to any level of detail desired.
● System computes “%-complete” per industry standards, and allows use of “estimates-to-complete”.
● Billing options include: A.I.A, contract billing, and the most flexible T&M billing in industry (if you can define how you want to bill, eTEK can do it).
● System manages change orders of all types.
Why buy QuickBooks "add-ons" to get what you need as a contractor in the construction business?
Why bog down your accounting system with detailed job costing when eTEK provides complete integration so accounting charts of accounts are not used for job costing details. eTEK automatically links your job cost details to the appropriate accounting codes used in your business.
eTEK systems are based on an open, non-proprietary, relational database architecture. You can easily use eTEK for multiple divisions/departments.
Unlike QuickBooks® and others, there are no practical limits on the number of customers, suppliers, and other records you can create and maintain + eTEK provides flexible reporting.
Tell us what you need and we'll show you how to do it.
Starting as small as a single user, you can grow as large as desired with eTEK with no need to re-train users, or convert to some “other brand” or version of software as your business grows. eTEK excels at offerring flexible multi-user installations; with options to set "role-based" application security.
You can start with a small 1-3 user user system, then move up to take full advantage of eTEK's powerful web-based SQL Server database, capable of supporting literally hundreds of users.
Modern accounting software must be easy to add additional users and to do that in a way that helps them become productive as soon as possible. With eTEK, you can grow as fast as literrally one phone call and the "click of your mouse" for a new RDP log-on/password. Web-based by definition provides unparalled flexibility!
Our software is designed to work with Microsoft Office 365, for use on the Internet, accessed via Microsoft's much improved RDP - remote desktop protocol. RDP is provided with all modern versions of Microsoft Windows.
Our user interface looks and works very much like Microsoft Office 365 applications. This provides you with an easy way to learn how to use our software.
This design provides an easy-to-navigate framework fully compatible with Microsoft Office. Ease of use is one of the most popular features of eTEK.
Many eTEK customers have been using eTEK systems for over 30 years!
They readily confirm their satisfaction with the quality of eTEK support.
You are offered an easy way to form your own opinion during a no-obligation FREE web demo/informal Q&A session; during which you will be able to evaluate the level of knowledge, skills and expertise available to your organization.
Your meeting will be conducted by the head of eTEK’s customer support team, a professional member of eTEK's support organization (not a third-party sales rep).
Unlike some competitors, eTEK Online is an open-source web hosted application that uses the vastly improved security of Microsoft's RDP - remote desktop protocol. Importantly, with eTEK Online, your critical accounting and business data is stored and processed on a properly secured non-proprietary database.
Your accounting database will be built on an open-source "back-end" SQL Server database engine that does not require you to purchase any licenses to use, and has all of the security and features found in expensive Oracle & Microsoft products. Security & performance will be unmatched by typical low-end products such as Quickbooks and others,